There are lots of ways to still look beautiful and not totally drain your pockets. One way I learned is buy making your own products at home. Buy using organic and household items, you can create your own hair and skin care formulas and save money.
Olay body wash is a really great product to use on your skin. For me, using it on my skin is like a “spa in a bottle”. There are SO MANY different scents that they come in, it would be impossible not to find one that DIDN’T appeal to your senses. I started using this product when I was really young, and I have seen how popular and affordable it has become. If, you haven’t already tried it, you need too. I am entering influenster’s Olay body wash @walmart contest.
Everyone on Instagram has been trying out the galaxy makeup trend, and you should for Halloween this year, too.
- You’ll need coconut oil and olive oil for this hair mask
Equal parts of each for example; 2 tablespoons coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Depending on your hair length, you’d add more or less for your hair mask
- Start applying your hair mask from your tips to your roots
- When you are finished applying ALL of the mask throughout your hair tie your hair into a bun and place a hair bag or even a grocery bag on your hair to seal it all in.
- Lastly, wait for a minimum of 45 minutes before washing out your hair
- Shampoo Twice and use conditioner afterwards
- Do not be afraid of using all the oil for your hair mask, make sure to apply it all over evenly
- You can leave it in your hair for as long as you’d like, I left mine in for
View original post 30 more words
Gotta try this!
I have been searching for the perfect homemade exfoliator for a some time now and I just recently came across a great recipe. I love a good exfoliator/scrub for all of that unwanted and dead skin that is on my face. I have used many scrubs for my face and have come to pick a few favorites. However, after testing out this homemade exfoliator I have come to truly love it!
The exfoliator is perfect because you can find all of the ingredients in your kitchen; Sugar, Honey, and Lemon. The recipe calls for a teaspoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of honey, and a little bit of lemon juice. I used this exfoliator today and followed the recipe exactly but as I continued to make the exfoliator I noticed that I needed to play around with the amount of each ingredient to get the right consistency. I added some more…
View original post 182 more words
Cant wait to try!
Mother nature’s gifts are our best ingredients
Instead of going out and purchasing scrubs we can create our own, and the best part about it is that we know what is actually inside our scrubs. I’ve created 3 different DIY scrubs at home in the past few months and I love them.
- DIY Face Scrub
- DIY Body Scrub (New post coming soon)
- DIY Coffee Scrub (New post coming soon)
DIY Face Scrub I created was to exfoliate, nourish, as well as soften my skin. I used honey to help with preventing and treating current acne or zits. Coconut oil to soften and moisturize my skin. Lastly, sugar to exfoliate my face and give me a smooth complexion.
What you’ll need:
- Coconut Oil(I use the trader joes brand)
- Sugar(I use Sugar in the Raw, but any sugar will do)
- Essential oil to give it a scent (I used…
View original post 66 more words